- Martin Fowler asks "Are more expensive programmers actually cheaper?"
The Years of Experience Myth
- Everyone’s heard of the posting asking for 5-8 years of Java experience when Java was only 3 years old, right?
The Immutable Laws of Web Design and Development
- Ignoring these laws always comes back to bite ya…!
Pure CSS 3D Boxes
- My designer coworkers loved this…
- They dissected the code to figure out the diagonal lines. It turns out the ‘secret sauce’ is a 20-pixel border with a different colors on horizontal versus the vertical. It seems the border bevels itself when given these parameters.